This qualification is highly relevant for any professional involved in the supervision of regulated advisers and ensures a solid knowledge of the UK Financial Services environment and legislations. Developed to meet the needs of the industry, CeSRE covers the topics of staff competency, leadership and motivation, employment law and UK financial regulation.
You will gain knowledge of regulatory training, competence rules and management theories, and the ability to employ these effectively in your work.
The Certificate in Supervising in a Regulated Environment is a Level 3 qualification registered with Ofqual in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- Registration is open year-round
- Comprehensive study materials are provided
- Multiple-choice exam assessment
- On-demand exams in over 150 nationwide locations with same day results
- Upon completion, you are able to use the ‘CeSRE' designation after your name