The Competence Development Tool (CDT) is a comprehensive, online learning and exam practice tool for current and past CeMAP students to test current industry knowledge through a bank of specimen questions. Access is granted online via MyLIBF.
Fees = £208.00 (incl. VAT)
The CDT offers you:
- a preparation aid developed around the modular structure of CeMAP
- an ongoing competence toolkit
- selectable topic testing and variable competence settings, full module tests, unit tests and knowledge tests, tailored to your development needs
- flexible testing with personalised and detailed feedback on individual knowledge gaps, with the ability to download/print the analysis of a completed module or unit mock exams
- links to relevant sections of the study materials from the analysis sheet for questions that are answered incorrectly, allowing focused revision of knowledge gaps
- mock exams including a real-time counter to monitor the time, simulating real-life exam conditions
- comprehensive reference and index sources
- stand-alone and network/intranet capabilities
Try out the CeMAP CDT
Please note that the CDT examples are intended to show functionality and will not necessarily represent up-to-date syllabus content.